Love the ipod cover :) I think a couple of those will be on my to-do list for this year.
Oh Sue i love the ipod cover, especially that divine fabric - i just need my own ipod to make one for hmmmmmmmmm calling DH !!! lol
Gah...dd would KILL for that ipod cover! Good thing I am not going to show her yours! :pThe flower, btw, is a passionflower. :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the ipod cover :) I think a couple of those will be on my to-do list for this year.
Oh Sue i love the ipod cover, especially that divine fabric - i just need my own ipod to make one for hmmmmmmmmm calling DH !!! lol
Gah...dd would KILL for that ipod cover! Good thing I am not going to show her yours! :p
The flower, btw, is a passionflower. :D
Post a Comment