I made a few of these shopping bags to replace the hideous bright green bags available from the supermarkets - they have a mushroom fabric base and fabric covered button, much cuter than the green ones I think - next on the list is some pvc lined ones for meat and dairy goods ;)
Saturday, 10 January 2009
so much nicer than green...
**added a new pic ^^**
I made a few of these shopping bags to replace the hideous bright green bags available from the supermarkets - they have a mushroom fabric base and fabric covered button, much cuter than the green ones I think - next on the list is some pvc lined ones for meat and dairy goods ;)
I made a few of these shopping bags to replace the hideous bright green bags available from the supermarkets - they have a mushroom fabric base and fabric covered button, much cuter than the green ones I think - next on the list is some pvc lined ones for meat and dairy goods ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
How great are these bags! And loving those little buttons... well done!
Reminds me, I must do something about making something like this to replace our stash of hideous green bags... but what to with the old ones?
Great bags, very stylish for the shopping. I have mushroom fabric as well, just waiting for an idea on what to turn it into....
Post a Comment